Due to the volume of entries and as the deadline fast approaches, we’ve experienced a number of requests asking for more time. As a result, we’ve slightly extended the deadline to 31st May (5pm BST), and to be clear, this won’t be extended any further beyond this date.
In it’s 3rd year, Making Art Work will be returning with the indoor ART MARKET in Maidstone on Saturday the 30th of September 2017, 9am-4pm. Keeping true to the towns historic market and auction, the ART MARKET event will be held in the historic agricultural hall in the heart of the busy market place.
The Art Market is An affordable art event bringing together some of the best in contemporary art from artists across the South east . Buy , see and participate . All day event with full programme, including live music and performances plus a charity art auction .
Registration is now open for interested parties, please complete and return the Registration Form along with examples of your work to email@example.com.
At the “Art Market” all chosen participants will Receive:
• An exhibiting space* to display their works,
• A mention on our website including an example of your work
• Marketing Pack
• Exclusivity to a professional development talk given by a well regarded gallery owner
• Social Media Campaign
• Exclusive exhibitors group on Facebook with regular updates, events and opportunities.
• Bi-monthly newsletter with local opportunities and event
• Support via email whilst leading up to and throughout the event by the organisers.
*Please note: The exhibit space, is not a conventional white cube space so there is no formal hanging system. We however encourage all exhibitors to be as creative with their approach, using a mix of tables, plinths, easels, crates, temporary walls etc